Shuffle your way through a collection of newly compatible games and compete in an exclusive NFT tournament.
Since the launch of its official Kickstarter back in 2018, Cybershoes have built up an impressive list of compatible VR games. This includes such hits as Doom3Quest, Arizona Sunshine, Population: One, and Half-Life: Alyx just to name a few.
Compatible with SteamVR and Oculus headsets, Cybershoes allows you to physically walk and run in VR from a comfortable seated position. No more teleportation or artificial locomotion; moving in-game means moving in real-life, resulting in more immersive and physically engaging VR experiences.
Earlier this week, Cybershoes announced support for several new games:
- Until You Fall – An arcade-inspired VR adventure game from Schell Games that has you running, dodging, and attacking magic-infused monsters through a fantasy world accompanied by a killer soundtrack.
- Contractors – The competitive multiplayer game from Caveman Game Studios will use Cybershoes to heighten your VR battles. The company is also hosting an NFT Tournament open to all Cybershoes owners on the Oculus Quest on November 6th. More on that later!
- Grapple Tournament – An action-packed vertical shooter from Tomorrow Games that has you battling five other opponents throughout a 3D arena.
- In Death: Unchained – A VR archery game by Superbright which Forbes called, “The best archery game available for VR.”
- Larcenauts – An insane 6v6 capture-the-flag VR shooter by Impulse Gear Inc. that has you stepping into the role of a specialist competing for galactic treasures in the lawless Ludas Galaxy.
Cybershoes are now available via Amazon in the UK, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, and the United States, making it even easier for people to buy the VR wearable. On top of all that, Cybershoes is partnering with Caveman Game Studios to organize the VR tournament “Race for NFT in ContractorsVR” as a way to recognize and celebrate the growing VR community.
“Cybershoes have been incredibly successful on Amazon in America, so we’re over the moon to see them arrive in Europe for our fans across the pond!” said Michael Bieglmayer, CEO of Cybershoes in an official press release. “On top of all that we’re announcing the first NFT series of VR to praise the wonderful community that has helped make Cybershoes a success and continues to grow the VR market.”
Competitors will battle for the chance to walk away with a piece of an NFT art collection made specifically for Cybershoes called the ‘VRJunky-Collection.’ The first 128 NFTs will be minted on Nov 6th, the same day as the Contractors Community Tournament. The winner of the tournament will be awarded the prestigious “Golden Skeeva”!
The VRJunky-Collection will be limited to 256 NFTs secured on the Solana blockchain.
For more information on how to register for the tournament visit here.
Feature Image Credit: Cybershoes