You can tune in to hear from Unity, Oculus, Google, Sony, NASA and Valve on the latest in VR and AR tech from the Vision VR/AR Summit live stream this Wednesday, February 10th.
For those of you who can’t attend, The Unity VR/AR Summit will be live streaming select content from the event, including the opening keynote and Vision VR/AR awards ceremony.
The Vision VR/AR Summit is an all-new cross industry event for artists, engineers, programmers, designers, musicians, directors, hardware manufacturers and researchers. The event is focused on furthering the knowledge base of anyone developing virtual and/or augmented reality content.
The first live stream of the opening keynote (10am – 12pm PST Wednesday, February 10) will include participation from the following:
- Alex McDowell, Creative Director, 5D Global Studio
- Clay Bavor, Vice President of Virtual Reality, Google
- Gabe Newell, Valve
- Dr. Jeff Norris, Mission Operations Innovation Lead, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Joachim Ante, CTO of Unity Technologies
- John Riccitiello, CEO, Unity Technologies
- Palmer Luckey, Founder, Oculus
- Dr. Richard Marks, Director of the PlayStation Magic Lab, Sony Computer Entertainment
In the second live stream, the Vision VR/AR Awards will recognize 21 finalists – chosen from a field of more than 250 applicants – and select winners across eight categories, including: Best VR Experience, Best AR Experience, Best Game, and Best Film/Interactive Story, among others. The awards ceremony will take place from 8pm – 9pm PST on Wednesday, February 10th. You can view the full list here.
To view the live stream, visit: http://visionsummit2016.com/#live